PureStream City Water Purifier
Purified water for your entire home
Benefits of the Reynolds PureStream City Water Purifier:
- Great tasting water – like having bottled water at every tap.
- Eliminates objectionable odors and tastes from treatment chemicals, including chlorine.
- Reduces itchy and dry skin caused by chlorine and other treatment chemicals.
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, chlorine-resistant cryptosporidium spores and giardia cysts.
- No chemicals added: the system is self cleaning.
- Safe and easy to maintain – minimal annual maintenance.
- Unlimited purified water – even during a boil water advisory.
- All components are tested or certified by NSF, Underwriters Laboratories, U.S. Food and Drug Administration and/or the Water Quality Association Laboratory.
The Reynolds PureStream City Water Purifier incorporates two technologies to safeguard and provide high-quality water throughout your home:
- Stage 1 Reynolds ClearCarb filter – The special carbon used in the ClearCarb filter is a hard, durable material that will last many years. Chlorine and other treatment chemicals used by municipal water suppliers are removed. The filter requires no maintenance, except automatic backwashing. The system continues to operate, even during power outages.
- Stage 2 Ultraviolet Sterilization – Ultraviolet (UV) light is at the invisible, violet end of the light spectrum. The germicidal energy of ultraviolet light destroys harmful microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA). This powerful dose of UV light eliminates their ability to reproduce, and organisms die. This safe, natural purification process adds no chemicals, taste, or odor and requires little maintenance. Once every year, an automatic visual and audible reminder will notify you to change the lamp.
The Reynolds PureStream City Water Purifier is designed to provide you with unlimited, purified water throughout your home. For whatever reason you use water (drinking, cooking, bathing), have peace of mind that you have the best possible water at a cost-effective price.